With the Saarland Card, you can discover exciting, unusual and thrilling attractions in Saarland and beyond – at no extra cost. What’s more, the Saarland Card is your ticket for bus & train in Saarland.
1. book at least 2 nights with us and receive the Saarland Card as a free additional service on your arrival.
2. download the “Saarland Travel Guide” app onto your smartphone. Then enter the code you received from your host under “My Saarland Card”. 3.
3. there is a QR code for using the attractions and another QR code for using Saarland public transport (by clicking on the yellow bus). These codes are valid for all persons who are booked in with you at the host (e.g. partner, family, group, etc.).
4. then you are ready to go! Design your holiday in Saarland the way you want. With over 100 participating attractions, there’s nothing left to be desired.
5. leave the car behind and set off on a voyage of discovery through the Saarland. The use of public transport in the saarVV network is free during your holiday thanks to the Saarland Card!